Saturday, April 11, 2009

STUPID FAMILY!!

Today

I'm going to the hospital hoping that all my medical history is completed by a doctor (which is taken care by my sister, MY OWN 'SISTER') which I thought I could count on her, because she works at the hospital. BUT..

I went there to get my result and pay for all the fees. I called her to ask her about it (I asked her carefully) I asked about vaccines thing, but what did I get?

She just suddenly got pissed!! I was like 'what?? What did I do wrong?' I mean she didn't have to talk to me like that, with that high tone and insults were coming from her.. She talked to me like I was some kind of '****ing' idiot!!

How the FUCK should I know about all these things?? I mean that's why I asked.. I know nothing about it..

See? This is the great thing about my siblings, my family. They just dont care about each other. I mean I'm not a perfect person, but I do have some respect for other people...

I need to complete this medical history thing immediately or else I wont be able to get the hell out of here..

My older sister nor my brother.. None of them are a good example. But at least I get along with my younger sister. And I wanna be a good example for her. I never stop thinking why in the world my own family treat me like that??

This is one of the reasons I really wanted to go, away from home!! Away from them, but one thing for sure I would never ever leave my parents....

I promise you mum, dad, and my aunty, also my younger sister. I'm gonna try to make you all proud me, and you can always count on me. I'd NEVER EVER be like one of them.

Mungkin emang semuanya harus diurusin sendiri kali ya, emang paling ga enak kalo hidup menggantungkan diri pada orang lain.

But anyway, I'm going to see another doctor, another hospital perhaps...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave your comment anytime :)