Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Catatan hari Rabu

Today is Wednesday, I'm just gonna write something that makes me happy today (finally)...
Last night my sister came visit us (she moved into her new house a couple of days ago) she brought that little man, I missed him so much. And another thing that makes me happy is that my friend who is a great great computer technician came to my house to take my laptop to be fixed.
Dia bilang aku harus ganti harddrive baru :( that means I lost all my data. Just so you know that my computer is my life and I just lost my half life... :(
But anyway, he said that he can working on it, installed new harddrive and then I can get my laptop back on Saturday. I'm going to his place on Saturday because that day would be my day off and it's also will take 2 hours trip.
I can't wait..
Oh and I'm still waiting for announcement about the US scholarship. Would I get it?

Wish me luck everyone...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave your comment anytime :)