Friday, January 30, 2009

Thinking about another job experience

Sepanjang perjalanan tadi menuju tempat kerja, all I was thinking about is how to take care of kids, am I eligible to do that?
That's right people! I'm thinking about to find another job which is a nanny job. I think it'd be a new experience to me, besides the pay is wonderful. I can be a live in nanny. I'm good with kids, it's easy for me to get along with them. I have 2 nephews at my house, they are 6 years old and 7 months old and I used to take care of them.

Well now I'm just hoping that perhaps there's a family out there who willing to hire me as a nanny...

Oh and last night, my laptop kena VIRUS!! >_< Belakangan ini kayaknya aku sial banget deh, pulsa 100 ribu melayang, pulang kerja selalu kehujanan, and now laptopku tersayang harus terjangkit virus...huhuhu... Gara gara ada yang download file. Mulai sekarang laptopku aku pasang password aja, bukannya apa apa, toh kalo laptopku kenapa napa, mana mereka mau tau?
That means aku harus nunggu awal bulan buat ke toko komputer bersihin tuh virus sialan..

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, leave your comment anytime :)